Job Vertex is our career online education resource available 24/7. It has everything you need to advance to your next career phase.
It provides an extensive range of career development units. Job Vertex is a self-directed portal where you can learn in your own time and at your own pace.
There is a defined work search process presented in interactive eLearning format, which you can easily access and follow. Topics include networking, interviewing, negotiation, and more. Job Vertex includes a variety of resources and tools such as career assessments, cover letter and resume builder, and interview simulator.
Job Vertex also features:
- Calendar management for Toombs Inc. workshops
- Career networking and job search tracking tools
- Job Board aggregator powered by Indeed
- Interview Simulator with record and playback function. Clients can practice interviews on their own or with their coach. Questions are provided either by the coach or the Interview Simulator, which has 500 common interview questions.
- Online library of up-to-date resources from across Canada. Examples of information categories include:
- Entrepreneurial and small business
- Volunteering and not-for-profit work
- Industry and government information
- Wage and salary surveys