Designed for you as you navigate your career transition
Job Vertex is our career online education resource available 24/7. It has everything you need to advance to your next career phase.
It provides an extensive range of career development units. Job Vertex is a self-directed portal where you can learn in your own time and at your own pace.
There is a defined work search process presented in interactive eLearning format, which you can easily access and follow. Topics include networking, interviewing, negotiation, and more. Job Vertex includes a variety of resources and tools such as career assessments, cover letter and resume builder, and interview simulator.
Job Vertex also features:
- Calendar management for Toombs Inc. workshops
- Career networking and job search tracking tools
- Job Board aggregator powered by Indeed
- Interview Simulator with record and playback function. Clients can practice interviews on their own or with their coach. Questions are provided either by the coach or the Interview Simulator, which has 500 common interview questions.
- Online library of up-to-date resources from across Canada. Examples of information categories include:
- Entrepreneurial and small business
- Volunteering and not-for-profit work
- Industry and government information
- Wage and salary surveys
Our Success Stories
We ensure that all clients and customers have the right tools and level of support to meet their specific needs. Read more about how we can help you achieve your business and career goals.
“I would like to express my gratitude for your support and encouragement during my job search process. It was an interesting journey of learning and self-discovery! Thank you for your insight and professionalism. I think it’s great that Toombs exists and offers such valuable assistance.”
“Toombs gave me the space I initially needed and didn’t push me into anything. They were very supportive, all the time! I felt that they really understood my situation and how I felt.”
“I can’t express how Toombs has helped me through such a difficult time. I never imagined I’d be on the path I’m on. All I can say is that it sure feels like the right path for me. I know now how much I needed time away from my hectic world to see the trees for the forest.”